At World Justice Network Society, we are passionate to help people. Our purpose is to make access to justice “easier” by making full use of technology, wherever possible, however possibly we can.
As our ideal candidate, you will possess the Cloud technical expertise needed to lead the design, development and delivery of projects.
- Understand Cloud best practices around architecture, security and storage to meet various application needs
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure product success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the Cloud platform
- Establish credibility and build deep relationships with other technical individuals within our team
- Understand product/functional requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements
- Design solutions for end users using the best mix of vendor-partner products through the creation of SOWs / Use Cases / Architecture diagrams / Visualization of abstract concepts
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions (webinars or record video trainings) to transfer knowledge to team members and end customers
- Follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal trainings and share that knowledge with current and perspective customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building web-based applications using Java, Python, C/C++, or experience with automation tools and scripting (Terraform/Ansible/Puppet/Chef)
- 3+ years of experience with AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud deployments, ideally with formal certification.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the Cloud
- Experience with common enterprise applications (Oracle, Active Directory, SAP, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Proven knowledge of software architectures for performance, scalability and high availability – experience developing and deploying software products is a very strong asset.
- Proven technical leadership with experience in dealing directly with customers
- Must be able to demonstrate both a technical competence and a proven track record of technical accomplishments in the technology field
- Must be entrepreneurial, with a demonstrated ability to achieve established goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment;
- AWS preferred ; GCP or Azure experience if translatable to AWS is acceptable
Note this is a co-op / internship / freelance / volunteer role. We will be glad to provide experience certificate and referral for your next job.
However, the project work will need to be on a voluntary basis, as we are a fully volunteer driven organization.
We invite you to join our Collaboration Team, of top notch developers from around the world.
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.