Website World Justice Network Society (WJNS)
2 Positions ( Canada, India )
World Justice Network Society (WJNS) invites applications for Content Strategist to join our team.
What will be my role ?
- Manage all social media duties and handles of Virtus motors, allied companies and sub brands.
- Develop and execute social media strategies and gain attention
- Build a strong brand presence on social media
- content writing for website and graphics
- Organize events on ground
- connect with influencers and public figures
- Find Co-branding opportunities
- handling online interactions with customers through social media
- Manage blog content fully
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive traffic to the website and app
What skills and experience do I require?
- Innovative, quirky and fun
- A proficient and up-to-date understanding of web trends
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- an ability to eloquently communicate ideas
- self starter who can work independently
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in english
- Multiple lingual (Hindi, English, Telegu) is a plus
- Should have 1M followers on Instagram and Facebook.
Role Category: Social Media Operations
Role: Social Media and Content Strategist
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.