Website World Justice Network Society (WJNS)
2 Positions ( Canada East, Canada West )
We are looking for a Data Scientist, to join our team. Are you ready to be a part of stimulating journey which inculcates strategizing, planning and implementation? This is an exciting hands-on opportunity to raise funds and create an impact in the industry.
- This role is apt for individuals who are driven, compassionate, result -oriented, commercially astute and have their heart in place while being ambitious.
- Already has built in networks and alliances to raise funds.
- Must have worked on building for organizations and projects
- Is to raise funds and grants for the our organization and build relationships to explore new fundraising opportunities from various sources.
- Is responsible for devising and implementing a successful program/ strategy of fundraising to an agreed annual target.
- Is able to raise awareness of the charity s work, aim and goals.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive and coherent fundraising strategy for the organisation.
- Set and achieve realistic time-limited fundraising targets, agreed in consultation with key staff and the Board of Trustees.
- Create a sustainable and diverse fundraising portfolio, with funding streams including individuals, major gifts, corporate, community, events, trusts/foundations and other grant-makers, with appropriate priorities.
- Carry out prospect research and develop a comprehensive fundraising database that captures all relevant information, as well as handling all administrative aspects of fundraising.
- Develop and coordinate web-based fundraising, online auctions etc
- Make risk analyses and balancing time-cost ratios to focus effort on the fundraising activities that are most appropriate and will have the highest chance of success.
B. Communication and Marketing
- Develop standardized fundraising and publicity materials for awareness and fundraising.
- Continually seek new and appropriate contacts and partnerships with relevant individuals or organisations.
- Support sponsorship work with key partners, government ministries, funders and international agencies.
- Uphold and promote the ethos and philosophy of the charity.
C. Strategic and Governance
- Play a crucial role in shaping the future direction and growth of client organization, through input into board meetings and the organisational strategic plan.
- Take ownership of organisational growth and funding, reporting to the Board of Trustees on progress against fundraising targets at monthly meetings.
D. Financial Oversight and Reporting
- Lead communication with key donors and funders with the aim of cultivating, growing and sustaining long-term funding and collaboration.
- Liaise with the Director to ensure the organisation s cashflow and financial sustainability through careful budgeting, realistic fundraising targets and coordinating timely access to funds from supporters.
- A strong track record or passion in securing funding for charitable or NGO activities from a variety of funding streams, preferably in the retail field.
- A strong portfolio of communication and awareness-raising materials.
- Excellent personal contacts and connections with potential major donors and supporters.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Networking skills
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational abilities.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently to agreed goals and targets and take ownership of the overall fundraising target of the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small close-knit team
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.