Website World Justice Network Society
As a grants coordinator, you will be the key liaison between the program implementation and the partners, with the aim to maximize our impact. You will work closely with the program and the communication teams in order to provide high quality proposals and reports to our donors. Specific responsibilities include:
- Researching grant opportunities from Canadian, US and institutions
- Working closely with the program teams (in Canada, and other International offices) to identify the best matching programs
- Developing high quality and persuasive proposals in accordance with the prospects’ requirements
- Working in close collaboration with the program department to prepare the reports to be sent to the donors
- Developing high quality reports and help to meet the reporting requirements of the donors
- Securing new grants and cultivating the relationship with the donors (through meetings and/or calls)
- Actively participating in the implementation of the revenue growth strategy
You are a team player that works independently and is fluent in English. You enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment. You have a very good knowledge of the non-profit sector and you have at least 3 years’ experience in one of the following fields: program management, grants implementation, partner/client management, fundraising, business development or a closely related field.
Ideally, you have the following skills:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in development work, economics or related field
- Experience with www.GrantStation.com as well as raising grants for Canadian Non-Profits in the areas of human rights, justice, law etc.
- Very good knowledge of programs implementation and related management tools
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Very good analytical, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to think out of the box and propose creative solutions
- Advanced formatting skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Publisher
- Working knowledge of Google Suite is an asset
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.