At World Justice Network Society, we are passionate to help people. Our purpose is to make access to justice “easier” by making full use of technology, wherever possible, however possibly we can.
In order to propel our various programs for Republic of India, World Justice Network Society (WJNS) is inviting applications from law students/interns from various states and territories of India to apply for internship opportunities.
Do you have what it takes:
- Love for Fairness, Equity, Justice and Truth
- Passion for reducing the backlog in the judiciary
- Ideas to reduce duration of litigation
- Passion for Technology and great understanding of various technologies
- Passion for Social media
- Passion for doing research, producing quality content and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills ( written and verbal ) in English + 1 other language of India, with ability to translate contents or validate translated contents
We invite you to send your Resume / CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.