Website World Justice Network Society (WJNS)
World Justice Network Society (WJNS) is inviting applications for the position of Leader – People & Culture.
Come, define our culture – try your ideas out to manage a multi-generational, multi talented, extra-ordinary team of volunteers, with your creative ideas. Build the skills to be the next VP of People, Director of HR – at your next corporate job.
Provide proactive People and Culture-related guidance and consultation for assigned business units or regions and their leadership. Provide subject matter expertise and advice in the development, implementation and evaluation of company-wide people programs and initiatives (such as performance management, workforce planning, organizational change, etc.).
Assists leadership teams in gathering information, assessing needs and then recommending data-driven solutions through cultural, organizational development, change management, and process-oriented perspectives. Build and maintain influential relationships through strategic partnership with leaders and their teams.
Provide insights and guidance on team member development, employment law and P&C policies and procedures. Key competencies include strategic planning, coaching, influencing, facilitation, communication and presentation skills, needs analysis and problem-solving and an ability to keep a pulse on the morale and engagement of the business units supported.
The Manager, People & Culture is responsible for leading P&C activity in India. This role requires an effective influencer with knowledge about the business whose impact and value is clear to the team and P&C alike. The role will consult with Executives and the senior leadership team on matters related to organizational effectiveness, including but not limited to organizational design & development, employee engagement, workplace planning, change management, and the effective implementation of P&C programs and services.
- 5+ years as P&C (HR) professional in multi-discipline environment; progressive complexity across different departments and working directly with Senior Leaders and Executives
- Prior experience managing a small P&C team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Human Resources certification preferred
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high growth company; experience working at a technology company is a plus
- Experience in managing direct reports in addressing Change Management, Organization Design, Employee Engagement, Risk Mitigation and Performance Management
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of Indian federal and state law
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in teaching others what to look for
- Ability to support Executive discussions and decision making related to talent review and planning
- Humble people leader willing to learn and teach others
- Intermediate skills with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with web conferencing tools. Working knowledge with HR Technologies (i.e., ATS, HCM, employee engagement tools, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.