Website World Justice Network Society
3 positions (3-5 hours a month)
World Justice Network Society (WJNS) invites applications for Senior Advisors for our global program for Republic of India.
We currently have a very ambitious program to help India’s judiciary, litigants, legal fraternity as well as activists and general public in improving justice system and delivery of justice.
- Advise our Program Team with nuances of Indian Legislative & judicial framework, policies, procedures
- Advise our Program Team with nuances of judicial processes, at various levels of courts and tribunals
- Help with prioritization of Projects within the program
- Provide strategic direction to off site teams
- Liaison with government and judicial stakeholders to build trust and foster collaboration
- Be a bridge in accessing public information and content that is not generally available
- File RTI requests when appropriate
- Build relationships with various stakeholders within the constitutional framework to open up avenues to bring about a positive change in justice delivery
- Help navigate challenging situations strategically and tactically
- Identify and interview, potential candidates in India to participate the program
- Any other task that becomes essential from time to time based on the needs of the program and based on the skillset, qualification, interest of the candidate
What you can expect:
- Great projects to work on
- Network with some of the sharpest minds in various domains such as technology, law, startups/entrepreneurship, philanthropy, etc.
- A better and a peaceful India and world as a result of the impact you help create with our team
To learn more about the India program please click here
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.