Website World Justice Network Society
Amazing opportunity to Lead the analysis and documentation of business requirements on implementation projects to coordinate how changes in technology will be used our various applications.
This position is to support a application development and documentation and may require flexibility with working hours and may involve some overtime hours.
What you’ll do
- Perform feasibility studies, workload efficiency analyses, using formal data gathering techniques and analyzing, designing and implementing information systems applications.
- Support for application maintenance, modification and enhancement through programming, database development, report writing and problem solving.
- Coordinate the implementations of applications by ensuring documentation, writing and testing of applications and verifying that programs are functional and consistent with specifications.
- Provides system support to users during the development, maintenance and operation of various computer systems by performing duties such as troubleshooting system software problems and testing alternative solutions
What you bring
- Experience or willingness to learn various with various cloud technologies – AWS, Google cloud platform, Azure
- 2-4 years of experience with issue management and technical documentation for application implementations
- Great teamwork, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Slack, Asana, Gmail, Google Drive
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JAVA, LAMP Stack, Python, Aurora/MySQL and command line scripting
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to articulate complex issues clearly and concisely
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.