Website World Justice Network Society (WJNS)
3 Positions ( Part Time )
You understand the difference between the design and the experience: what’s happening on-screen, off-screen, in the users’ and customers’ brains. You’re able to describe that experience and its concept, articulating the rationale behind it.
Collaboration is one of our key values, you understand that your work and ideas only enhance through input and feedback from your team and you don’t mind reworking the same feature to make it much more awesome.
- Design and produce a variety of communications products, including but not limited to: web properties, applications, websites, animation, infographics, presentations, business artefacts, and other custom products as needed.
- Work closely with the Senior UX/UI Designer, Director of Product Design and other members of the R&D Product team as well as collaborating across different departments to produce the requested artefacts by the business at the highest standards.
- Collaborate with developers to build your amazing designs
- Leverage best practices in digital media in your designs. Must be able to simplify complex ideas into visually compelling solutions, including infographics or other data visualization techniques.
- Competitive analysis including evaluation and consideration of 3rd party solutions to solve appropriate business problems.
- Learn new relevant interactive techniques and technologies as needed to hone our cutting edge solutions.
- Share knowledge and educate the organization’s management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders with regard to the company’s vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your high-quality designs and problem-solving ability
- University degree/certificate from a recognized institution in UX/UI, design or related fields
- At least one year of experience in UX/UI work
- You are fluent in Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Xd
- You have the ability to create thoughtful functionality for different platforms, such as Web applications, mobile, and chrome extensions
- Your methods include pencil + paper, wireframes to polished mocks: low to high fidelity
- You can effectively contribute to group creative projects and present on certain occasions
- You constantly strive to hone your craft and improve your skills
- You are humble and are first in line to help others
- A confident understanding of what UX is and isn’t and when UI steps in
- Meticulous and proven attention to detail
- Ability to creatively execute within branding guidelines, and sometimes create them.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under pressure and beat tight deadlines.
- You are not afraid to code and have some knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and React. You know your way around iconography and illustrations.