Website World Justice Network Society (WJNS)
2 Positions ( Canada & India )
About the role
JusticeNetwork.ca has the vision to improve the problem-solving ability of programmers, lawyers, activists, lawyers, data scients and make them better. Given that the vision is large and there is a severe organizational limitation to achieve this, so JusticeNetwork.ca relies on its global network.
As a Community Coordinator, you will be the face of JusticeNetwork.ca and will be responsible to work closely with the volunteer community . You will act as a bridge between various parties.
- Taking initiatives and executing strategies for effective engagement to support the learning of community members
- Recruiting and growing volunteers as required
- Maintaining and forging high-quality relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Providing resources, training support, and coordination that will benefit and grow community relationships and members
- Being available for the community always. That means even on the weekends.
What should you possess
- Passion for working towards JusticeNetwork.ca vision
- Has strong leadership abilities
- Has problem-solving, mediation, crisis intervention, and negotiation skills
- Has an understanding of community development principles & practice
- Will flourish and be creative in autonomous work
- Is capable of interacting effectively and building good relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Has experience of working in clubs or social committees and organizing events
- Has the ability to manage numerous priorities
- Will bring strength and innovation to the team
Good to have
- Someone who has run coding community groups/clubs
- Someone who is passionate about making our programs and programming accessible to all and nurture them
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.