Website World Justice Network Society
2 per court room ( total 66 positions )
World Justice Network Society, is offering an opportunity for volunteering in court room as observer and reporter, for the Supreme Court of India.
Who is our ideal candidate:
- a law student or technology student
- social activist or
- an avid fan of court proceedings
- budding lawyer
- content write with keen interest in legal content creation
- tech savvy but know that you will have to write recording court room proceedings in notebook then transcribe on to our online blog platform.
- avid learner of legislative frameworks, legislative institutions, judicial frameworks & judicial institutions as well as social, national and international trends.
What you will get:
- Experience with the proceedings of Supreme Court of India
- Exposure to arguing counsels, attorney, solicitors, barristers and advocate on records as well as lawyer’s staff
- Practical knowledge of the Court Registry process
- Subject Matter knowledge and experience of arguing in the Courts
- Ability to analyze the perspectives of the Benches and their philosophy, ideology, mindset and orientation
- Ability to exercise your free speech and creative writing by intellectually critiquing and write commentary of daily court room proceedings.
- Mentoring from our senior observers, reporters, community leaders and legal content creators
- An accelerated career growth
- Eligible for certificate of participation and accomplishment; if you volunteer regularly for a minimum of
- Six (6) days a week for a period of at least 3 months
- Four(4) days a week for a period of 6 months
- Two (2) days a week for a period of 12 months
If you are interested in learning more about this volunteer position and about our organization, please feel free to apply using the button below.
To apply for this job please visit www.justicenetwork.ca.